Diff. Time Sign. on Parts

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Diff. Time Sign. on Parts
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:16:09 +0300

I did as it says in the manual to get different time signatures on each parts.
OK, fine but as expected line breaks do not occur because barlines do not
coincide at the end of a system.
So I created "dummy" measures with invisible barlines and time signatures. I
synced the measures at the end of each system and I put in manual \breaks..
But this solution is cumbersome and is not portable to different paper sizes.
Anyone has a better solution?
Is there something like "allow mid-measure break"?
--
Mehmet Okonsar,
pianist-composer-conductor