I'm Off :)

From: Ralph Little
Subject: I'm Off :)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:20:12 +0100

Hi to all at Lilypond,
My family and I are off to Canada (from the UK) to live in the next few weeks, so I'm going to be off the air until I get sorted out over there with an internet connection.

When I'm sorted, I plan to finish off the Braille support - I'll have a fair bit more time over there so I should get it done now I have finished work over here.

Many thanks to all of you - you're a friendly bunch - see you on the other side.... ;)

Regards,
Ralph