Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:26:28 +0200

Hi David,

David Bobroff wrote:

I've grabbed v0.3 and the install instructions are not consistent with what I'm seeing. When I get to the part where it says:

- Select "OpenOffice.org Macros/user/OOoLilyPond/OOoLilyPondMusic" as Functions Category

....that path is not there.  I get:

OpenOffice.org/user/OOoLilyPond/

Is there something missing in the distribution, or is there something amiss in the instructions?

Maybe you read the wrong instructions. On the web page and in the file offline version which you find in the tar.gz or zip file you find these instructions:

Associate a keyboard shortcut with the macro
- Create a new writer document
- Select from the Menu: "Tools" --> "Customize..."
- Go to the tab "Keyboard"
- Select "Control-M" as Shortcut key
- Select "OpenOffice.org Macros/user/OOoLilyPond/Main" as Functions Category
- Select "main" as Funtion
- Click "Modify"

The path "OpenOffice.org Macros/user/OOoLilyPond/Main" seems to be the correct one. Did you read the instructions on the web page? May be your browser cage had an older version of the web page which was loaded when visiting it.

Regards,

Samuel