Re: obey measures with eps backend

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: obey measures with eps backend
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:45:08 +0200

Am 2006-09-17 um 23:41 schrieb fiëé visuëlle:

I'm just trying to fix the LilyPond module for ConTeXt to work with e.g. the latest 2.9;
the module works similar to lilypond-book.
My problem is, that the EPS is always too big, i.e. much bigger than defined.
My LilyPond snippet has
linewidth = 341.43306\pt
but the EPS and PDF are 541 pt wide.

In case someone cares: I found the error.

I missed the change from "linewidth" to "line-width", and the mixture of TeX and quoted LilyPond code in the module was rather messy...

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm