Lilypond-book and eps files

From: Mark Fernandes
Subject: Lilypond-book and eps files
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:39:54 +0000 (UTC)

Windows XP Lilypond 2.8.6

Hello,
  I use lilypond a lot and recently have started to want to use lily-pond
book. Unfortunately I cannot manage to generate a pdf file as I would like. I
manage to generate a dvi file but when I try to convert to a pdf file the
notation held in the eps files disappear.

I believe the problem has to do with the eps files, I think they do not comply
to that standards set out. I am not an expert on this. Perhaps they are like
this because they are meant to be used in the back-end.

Anyhow, this is the command I'm running :

c:\python24\python -d "c:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond-book.py" --
process="lilypond -b eps -deps-font-include -dno-gs-font-load" -o out --
psfonts Created-Like-God.latex

Also, if you could give me a way around this that would be great, for example
can I use another file type other than eps for the notation files?

Thank you for reading this,

Mark