Re: problem with line breaking with polyrhythm

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: problem with line breaking with polyrhythm
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:20:28 +0200

Libero Mureddu wrote:

However, it doesn't work for the following example, that is closer to what I need to type: each staff has a different tempo, here in this example, I just put some simple metric proportions between the staves to give an idea. I cannot put \break in order to split this sequence (that I'll need when it becomes longer!)

    \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 16)
    \new Staff {    % first staff
                \time 3/4
                c c c
                c c c \break