Re: \lyricsto not working with Devnull

From: Ted Walther
Subject: Re: \lyricsto not working with Devnull
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:40:10 -0700

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 04:07:11PM -0400, Geoff Horton wrote:
Is it possible to add the melody line with invisible notes and turn off
collision detection? I should think it would end up lining up right.

The documentation for \partcombine says that there are two voices, named
"one" and "two".  Why can't I \lyricsto "one" ?  I tried, but it didn't
work.  What are these mysterious "one" and "two" voices viz lyrics
context?

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 2459 E 41 Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2 (Canada)
Contact: 604-435-5787