Re: arpeggio across voices

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: arpeggio across voices
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:26:41 -0700

Thanks for that. It looks great! Just one little question. Do you know
why I'm still getting this error?:

programming error: no heads for arpeggio found?
continuing, cross fingers

I even get this in the example your provided. I can live with this
though. I just try to minimize these warnings/errors. I've only tried
this on 2.9.17 so perhaps it works fine on 2.8. Thanks again!

-----Jay Anderson