RE: Midstring markup

From: Anthony Youngman
Subject: RE: Midstring markup
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:59:47 +0100

3. From what I can make out, lilypond's markup language can only handle WORDS,
not TEXT (as has been evidenced by people complaining that lilypond strips out
any attempts at spacing. It's all very well having to place each word
individually, but what do you then do if you want to change the font size?)

Cheers,
Wol