Re: png format

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: png format
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:09:33 -0700

Eyolf Ostrem wrote:
I'm preparing some music examples for a book. I therefore use a non-standard page format. When I preview the files in a ps/pdf viewer, they look right, but when I output them to png files with lilypond --png, they still occupy a whole a4 page (as far as I can see; I haven't checked the exact dimensions). Is there some way to do this so that I won't have to manually crop all the files in gimp first?

This info is now in the manual for 2.9; section 14.8. If you can see any way to improve it, please let me know.

Cheers,
- Graham