Re: Printing tempo marks on every part

From: Markus Schneider
Subject: Re: Printing tempo marks on every part
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:27:20 +0200

Hi David,

you can have a look at all possible events here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/Music-classes.html#Music-classes

I myself use these:

articulation-event text-script-event             % Articulation
 dynamic-event crescendo-event decrescendo-event  % Dynamics
tie-event slur-event phrasing-slur-event         % ties, slurs
text-span-event
 fingering-event
breathing-event
bend-after-event