Re: \tagsOn, \tagsOff

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: \tagsOn, \tagsOff
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:51:31 +0200

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi, Han-Wen:

There is the keepAliveInterfaces, which you could set for each lyrics line separately.
You should be able to do it with
    \context Lyrics = "SA" \set keepAliveInterfaces = #'()
\context Lyrics = "SA" \set keepAliveInterfaces = #'(lyric-syllable-interface)
to switch off/on respectively.

Sounds great, in theory... but apparently I'm incompetent!  =)

If you could fix the small sample (attached) for me, I'd probably be able to take it from there.

There's a small bug which delays the effect lyrOff by a syllable. Fixed in CVS, you can move the \lyrOff/On by one syllable as an intermediate bugfix.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com