Re: Variable between system spacing with multiple scores?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Variable between system spacing with multiple scores?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Or would I need to change the total alloted vertical extent of the second and
third scores to some restriction, (like 4 inches) and let them space
themselves into those rectangles? Is it possible to specify a "total
rectangle" that a score should fit itself into?  If so you could more
easitly use multiple scores on a page.