RE: Missing noteheads

From: tiM
Subject: RE: Missing noteheads
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:06:16 +0200

Hi all,

All seems to work fine on my installation, but the output still has a wrong
font with my first example. I don't know if its normal to add attachments on
mailing lists, but here's my pdf output illustrating what happends with both
examples. If this only happends to my installation, don't bother, I'll
repear the problem with the "bug" on the second example.

Greets, tiM

MiKTeX 2.4.1461
Windows XP SP2
LilyPond 2.8.5