Fw: TextSpanner misbehaving?

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: Fw: TextSpanner misbehaving?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:14:17 +0100

Oh dear, I can't type. Let me clarify:

> Notice how the textspanner doesn't extend to its full duration. Now recompile the file, but remove the line, \context Voice = "2" { \voiceTwo \pedal }, and notice how
... the textspanner now functions as it should do.

Since the [problem] disappears when I comment out this line, I think that this problem is due to the way my polyphony is arranged. I can't, however, see a better way. I need three voices for the notes themselves, and then another one for the dynamics/textspanners/other markings.

Thanks for your time,
Stewart