Re: Getting glyphs.

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: Re: Getting glyphs.
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:42:29 +1000

Thanks.  The version of Noteedit I have is 0.8 which according to the Noteedit
Web site, is the latest stable release.    I have just downloaded and
installed the latest Release Candidate, which uses the version of Lilypond
that I already have (2.6.3.)

Knowing where to find things was my problem.  I didn't think of looking under
"Text" for a segno, because it is a direction to the player.

I play clarinet, and I have just been asked to resume playing.  I need to
write out my own parts and transpose them (a tone up.)  I am used to a GUI,
and find the text-only interface of Lilypond a bit off-putting, but I am able
to correct Noteedit's mistakes by editing in Lilypond.

Doug.