Re: Re:A new freeware LilyPond editor for Windows (Thibaut Chevalier)

From: anders stenberg
Subject: Re: Re:A new freeware LilyPond editor for Windows (Thibaut Chevalier)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:44:40 +0300

Hi!

Did download & install the conText editor & Your highlights & difine the user-keys sugested.
I like the editor (have been working on jEdit  which is slow sometimes) .
One problem: as a native swedish speaker i need the skands ie. å,ä,ö. which work when runing Lilypond in conText if you enter not the charachters but weirdoes like Ã¥ . If I enter the char from keyboard I gett a blank . So I am not quite convinced of the conText as yet.

Anders Stenberg