Re: a metronome mark question

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Re: a metronome mark question
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:49:14 +0000 (GMT)

I also had this problem recently. I got round it by having a hidden, smaller staff running the whole length of the piece and only inserting the "notes" that I needed around the barline of the tempo change (in that case \times 2/3 {c16 c c} s16^"=" c16 c c )

Very clumsy but it did get the desired result.