Re: lyrics running wider than the staff

From: Michael Haynie
Subject: Re: lyrics running wider than the staff
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:41:21 -0400

Thanks for the quick response.

I would be embarrassed to not have found that, except that it never occurred to me to look at the root node of the section, which doesn't suggest that it deals with such an odd topic. I've wondered if it might be a good idea to collect settings which have global formatting effects into one section, or at least creating a sort of index. As someone who creates thousand page documents ever other year, I can appreciate the difficulties ...