Re: Chord name exception not getting a match

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Chord name exception not getting a match
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I'll try that later.  But shouldn't the exception processor be
looking at my exception table first for a match, then use my exception
instead of any further processing of that chord name?  After all, my souce
code does have an exact matching entry in my exception list, why would the
octave indication matter at all?  And would I add the octave to both my
source code and my exception list?  I thought exception entries were just
hard and fast matched to your source code in concert key, now it's a grey
area on how to get an exception match.