RE: Evolutionary User Strategery

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Evolutionary User Strategery
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:40:56 -0500

Alexander -

Best proposal I've understood.  If/when implemented I see only two
continuing costs.  The user must maintain selected multiple versions - seems
reasonable.  Developers must make stable versions available in perpetuity,
but continuing support is not necessary - also seems reasonable.

Anybody willing and able to implement?

                            - Bruce