Re: acciaccatura on all notes of a chord

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: acciaccatura on all notes of a chord
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 05:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yes this will do.  I was thinking I needed a separate grace notes leading
into each individual note of the next chord but in the case of octave double
stops I guess I dont, and one grace note slurred into both octave notes
should be understandable to the player.

However what if I did need a grace in front of each note of say a C chord <c
e g>?  Because I want them to slide into the whole chord from a D# chord as
the grace?

With your example I may be able to figue this out myself, I guess I have to
learn more about grouping and joining the lp expressions, which I am weak
at.

thanks
Rick