Re: Don't understand transpose syntax

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Don't understand transpose syntax
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:32:23 -0400

Hi, Joe --

I would like to transpose this little lead sheet from g to d, but don't understand where to place the syntax.

I usually wait until the last second to use \transpose: directly in the Staff object itself. See attached modified version of your document. [Also note some of the other mods, e.g., moving output tweaks and Score\Staff\ChordName settings into the \layout block, abstracting variables, etc...]

Best regards,
Kieren.