Re: navigating web documentation

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: navigating web documentation
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 04:22:02 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Trevor Bača schreef:
(I second this, especially since I've been reading pages continuously
through much more with the newer manual ...)

On 6/29/06, Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
Has anyone considered putting the navigation links at the bottom of our
wonderful! (Thanks, Graham and others!!!!) documentaion pages in
addition to at the top?  I usually find myself scrolling to the bottom
of the page (some of which are quite long) and then having to scroll
back up to the top to go somewhere else.  I know some open source web
software can do this.

I recommend the keyboard. I think it's "Alt-P" for previous, 'Alt-n' for next, 'Alt-u' for up. Maybe it should be mentioned somewhere in the texinfo output.
You don't have to twist my arm!! I had no idea those keystrokes worked for Firefox.

Thanks,

Paul