Re: AllAbout Examples

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: AllAbout Examples
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:46:08 -0400

Hello, all!

I propose using the rendered "Examples" section of the documentation
(now empty) to post a series of AllAbouts, prepared by users,
each being an in-depth example of a narrow set of features [...]

Well, my "little project" is now finally over -- well, at least the *premiere* is over, and I can go on to other things (score tweaks, preparing for the studio CD recording, etc.). ;-)

The better news is that I've now got some time to put into some Lilypond projects.

So, where am I needed? I can start on some AllAbouts, or whatever. Just say the word!

Best wishes,
Kieren.

p.s. For interested parties, the first "Drunken Moon" review (of two I'm anticipating) can be found here: <http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/ 06184/702990-42.stm>. Unfortunately, there's no mention that the score was engraved with Lilypond, but you can't win them all! ;-)