Re: Documentation - first impressions of the latest manual

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: Documentation - first impressions of the latest manual
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:47:20 -0300

Anthony wrote:
There's also the little matter of the examples are supposed to be
"here's how to put a hyphen into lyrics text" and if I fix them, I'll be
turning them into examples of "here's how to force a hyphen into lyrics
when lily doesn't want to do it".

-----

Hi! I guess the simpler solution would be to replace "twinkle, twinkle" with
{ a -- le -- gri -- a }, which means happiness, in the section 2.13. Then
later in Vocal Music section, users find out that hyphens are suppressed in
some situations. For introduction, that working example is enough.
Please, Graham, consider that change, if you will.

Regards,
Eduardo