Re: Vertical Spacing Not Working

From: Will Oram
Subject: Re: Vertical Spacing Not Working
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:29:48 -0400

Well, no, I was aiming more for minimal white space everywhere. Not on top, not on bottom, the middle, in the aether. Only between system staves, plus enough between systems to distinguish them.

I've used lp long enough to remember that for the longest time what I'm asking was impossible. Perhaps it's still impossible and I'm misunderstanding the manual. I've paid less attention to late 2.7 development than prior versions. In that case a) the section might benefit from clarification, and b) it's something for which I'd be willing to pool money to get a fix accomplished.

Will