Re: Direction of repeat tie

From: Stefan Maier
Subject: Re: Direction of repeat tie
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:40:10 +0200

Thanks so far

One solution is to look up the default definitions in the file property-init.ly (see "Default Files" in the manual) and make corresponding definitions for repeat ties or redefine the existing commands.

That's the thing I did. Unfortunately the command "\override RepeatTie
#'direction = #UP" does NOT influence the output (or is that not the
correct command?). Other things - like thickness or the head direction (of
repeatTieColumn)- I could change. (Version 2.8.3 used)

Best
Stefan @Munich