Re: raise text in Scheme

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: raise text in Scheme
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:37:11 -0400

Hi, Nicolas:

Read: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/user/lilypond/Text- markup.html

Thanks! (Interesting how the addition of \hspace #0 actually raises the text automatically -- the result was that I need to LOWER the text now!!)

One last thing I can't seem to do is build into the Scheme definition itself the X-offset of the "hybrid dynamic". I'd like things like "mf dolce" to be essentially left-aligned, things like "poco f" to be essentially center-aligned, etc.

I can do this in Lilypond (i.e., with \once \override DynamicText #'self-alignment-X), but I'd rather build it into the definition of the dynamic.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Kieren.