Re: Fonts not scaled when changing font tree

From: zrlaszlo
Subject: Re: Fonts not scaled when changing font tree
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 04:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

I met the same problem in the same conditions (same WinXP, same lily
version). I am not sure whether it is a bug or a mistake. Maybe a
misunderstanding of the syntax. Here is the workaround (e. g.):

#(set-global-staff-size 13)
\paper {
        myStaffSize = #13
        #(define fonts
        (make-pango-font-tree "Warnock Pro Caption"
                                "Myriad Pro"
                                "Luxi Mono"
        (/ myStaffSize 20)))

Notice that the values (here 13) in #(set-global-staff-size 13) and
myStaffSize = #13 have to be the same. Now the fonts should be scaled
properly. I already typeset a few nice scores this way.
Cheers,
Zoltan.