Re: LilyPond and OpenDocument

From: Stefan Hackl
Subject: Re: LilyPond and OpenDocument
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:15:19 +0200

I GOT IT!!!!

I am happy to inform you, that I found a way importing Lilypond into
Opendocument:

Import the Lilypond ps file in Scribus. Export it as eps file. Import the eps
file in OpenOffice!

It is not the direct way, but you will get the best resolution and the
possibility to resize the image however you like. I don't know why Openoffice
has problems with the eps file that is created with lilypond's eps backend!

Stefan