Contexts (Was Re: Set vs. Override - I'm confused)

From: Tomas Valusek
Subject: Contexts (Was Re: Set vs. Override - I'm confused)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:50:02 +0200

Hello,

When I first read the manual I didn't see any clear explanation of the difference, the docs could be more clear on that point. But when I realized that one was for grobs and the other for context, it became much clearer, for me it helps separating and understanding
grobs and contexts.

Context - another topic of my interest. It seems to me I haven't understood them fully yet. I generally know what they are for, but the role of them is not fully clear to me.

Tomas Valusek