Re: Pitched trill?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Pitched trill?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:58:11 +0200

Quoting Panteck <address@hidden>:

Is there a way to do this in Lilypond (2.8)? I've looked at the \pitchedTrill command, but that specifies a note to trill to, and I'd rather just specify sharp, flat, or natural in the trill line.

--Steven

You can redefine what is printed at the beginning of the wavy line, like in this example:

\version "2.8.0"

trillflat = \markup{ \musicglyph #"scripts.trill" \flat }

\relative{
\once \override TrillSpanner #'edge-text = #(cons trillflat "" ) c1 \startTrillSpan
 b \stopTrillSpan
}

  /Mats