Re: 2.9.2 octavation dashes not cancelled and more but not in 2.8.1-4

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: 2.9.2 octavation dashes not cancelled and more but not in 2.8.1-4
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:36:46 -0700

Paul Scott wrote:
Just the addition of
#(set-octavation 1)
causes the rest of the staff lines to be dashed. (commenting that line restores the solid staff lines.)

Example later if necessary.  I'm trying to get some parts out right away.
This problem goes away with 2.8.1-4 as well as an unexplained conflict with my transpositions. (After the octavation change I get an unspecified whole step transposition).

Paul