Fwd: Helping with the documentation

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Fwd: Helping with the documentation
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:49:28 +0200

Am 2006-04-22 um 16:03 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

Wouldn't it be cool to have excercises for each section? Easy ones makes the "learning targets" of each part of the manual more explicit, and difficult ones make the manual more interesting for sophisticated users.

Maybe there are some people who would appreciate such; I myself hate books etc. where you are supposed to answer questions and do exercises - I want to solve my own problems, not go to school.
But that are only my 2 ct.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle