Re: Extra Rests?!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Extra Rests?!
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:52:06 -0700

On 19-Apr-06, at 3:42 PM, Naomi McFadyen wrote:

Above is a PDF of another part I'm doing.
If you look at the 2nd to last line- the first bar of, and the last line, I
think it's pretty obvious what my issue is here!
I have rests in where there shouldn't be... also, it isn't putting in
'breaks' in that "last line" either.... can someone please solve the mystery
as the code looks fine to me!

Please insert some bar-line checks | into your input file. I think that you will discover that some of your durations are incorrect.

Cheers,
- Graham