Re: kill off acrobat reader before generating .pdf?

From: David Feuer
Subject: Re: kill off acrobat reader before generating .pdf?
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:20:18 -0400

I'm having a worse problem:  Often, unpredictably, LilyPond will fail
to open the PDF to write (without Acrobat running), and there seems to
be some kind of filesystem inconsistency (WinXP).  Can't delete the
file, can't open it, but it appears in the directory.  When I reboot
the computer, the file goes away.  I figure this is probably an XP
bug, but figured I'd mention it.

David