Still Have convert-ly Questions/Problems.

From: Ted Stanion
Subject: Still Have convert-ly Questions/Problems.
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:55:25 +0000 (UTC)

I managed to get 'convert-ly' version 2.8.1 to run in Cygwin
by doing the following:

1) I have Cygwin LilyPond 2.6.4 installed. This was installed
   in the default location using the 'setup' program.
2) I have Windows Lilypond 2.8.1 installed in the directory
   c:\nobackup\LilyPond.
3) I copied the convert-ly.py script from c:\nobackup\LilyPond\usr\bin
   in Windows world to /usr/bin in Cygwin world.
4) I copied c:\nobackup\LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current to
   /usr/share/lilypond/current.

The script seems to run, but stops at conversion 2.7.40 and leaves
the line \version "2.7.40" in the new file. (It started as "2.6.0".)
Is this the expected outcome or should it have continued further?

Ted