Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Producing postscript for custom paper size (9x12" manuscript paper)?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks John,

I did figure out how to change paper.scm and made that change long ago, in
order to make "Concert" an available form (also Concert 9x12 is a valid form
in my WindowsXP installation for printer forms).

However the PDF header is still not correct, Adobe Reader still does not
think it is 9x12 and is scaling weirdly.  I'm not in front of it right now
to detail what is happening, but all is fine until Adobe Reader gets it.

So I was mostly asking about the changes needed to write the PDF header
properly, not the paper.scm changes which I presume just lay out the
available workspace extents for LP.

Are the PDF header writing modifications that you tried still needed in
future versions to make 9x12 work?

thanks