Re: missing something like \afterAcciaccatura

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: missing something like \afterAcciaccatura
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:16:07 -0700

Roland Goretzki wrote:
Hi list,

in this documentation for 2.8 I found the \afterGrace command.
Just that I was looking for, but for acciaccatura.

But this I couldn'd find.
Or is ist wrong, to take a \afterAcciaccatura?
In a song score, which I'm typing in, there does it exist ...

Can anybody help me, please?
Can you just use \afterGrace with your own slur if necessary or is the way slurs are handled the problem? I often use \grace in place of \acciaccatura since it is easier to type and takes up less space in my code.

Paul Scott