compound time signature with split measure

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: compound time signature with split measure
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:57:45 -0400

[ Lilypond 2.8 ; Mac OS X ]

Hello, all!

What's the easiest way to engrave a compound time signature (CTS) like "2+3 / 4" and split the measure (i.e., with a dotted barline)?

Unfortunately, the example CTS hack outputs "2/4 + 3/4" (not what I want), and if I have to hack the measure split every time I have a measure with a CTS (e.g., by having two measures and manually managing the bar numbering), it might just drive me insane. =)

Thanks!
Kieren.