Re: PDF size

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: PDF size
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:38:12 -0700 (PDT)

I installed 2.8.0 on a completely virgin winXP machine last week
(ghostscript, py, scheme, etc. were not previously there).  This explains
why I'm not experiencing any bloated PDF issues.  My PDF's are all 50k or
under for quite a lot of music with lyrics and chordnames.  Sounds like the
installer script just needs to verify the previously installed components.
When I upgrade to the next stable release I will make a point of
uninstalling before I re-install the new msi script.