Error with jEdit's Lilytool

From: Thibaut Chevalier
Subject: Error with jEdit's Lilytool
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:52:07 +0200

I am installing Lilypond under windows XP on a new computer, so I have downloaded the new Windows native version 2.8.0-5 (that does not need cygwin anymore) of Lilypond. I have also downloaded and installed jEdit 4.2 and the lastest version of Lilytool that seems to take the new native version into account. But when i try to run the Lilypond compilation I got this error message with jEdit :

"Error running external command. See the activity log about the problem".

I have seen the activity log but i don't see anything that could help.
Does any one knows how to handle this ?
Thank you.

Thibaut Chevalier.