Re: No more space between key signature and notes ?! problems with pedal

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: No more space between key signature and notes ?! problems with pedal voice
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:36:42 +0100

The good news is that the problem is solved in the new fresh
version 2.8.

If you search the mailing list archives, you might find some
clue for version 2.6, but I don't recognize the problem from the top of my head.

  /Mats

Quoting MX <address@hidden>:

Hi all,

I try to lilypond a choral for organ of J.S. Bach with a pedal voice.

In the following picture, you can notice that there is no more space between the key signature and the first notes of every line.

During the compilation I have the following warning : "Programmation error : adding reverse spring, setting to unit."

The problem disappears when I put off the pedal voice.

Is it a bug or a misunderstanding of the Staff command ?

Thank you in advance.

M.X.