Regression Tests?

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Regression Tests?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:05:58 +0000 (UTC)

I'm confused, trying to read old posts...

What is the "Regression Tests" documents?  Where do I locate them?

I'm using 2.6.5 on a Win XP/Home machine...right now I'm at a point where I
want to alter the way a couple of chords are printed, probably common tricks.
I want a 13th to just have "13" in the chord symbol rather than "9 add 13"
(which I know is really the same thing), and want a half diminished chord to be
printed out as a "m7b5"...

I've seen some posts about these subjects, but always mentioning
the "Regression Tests", and that detail stumps me!

Thanks!