Re: Synchronizing staves with grace notes

From: Junge
Subject: Re: Synchronizing staves with grace notes
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:49:39 +0100

I use version 2.6.5 and run it on Win2000.

I tried to upgrade to the latest version but when I tried to generate the pdf
the program crashed without further notice. The crashes continued also after
rebooting the machine. Perhaps I need to run convert-ly on my file first. I
will try it one of the next days when I have more time.

Regards Stig