Re: How to modify the space between the notes?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: How to modify the space between the notes?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:42:01 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
If we had a full example for every property mentioned in the manual,
it would be 3 times as large.

Well, many properties are obscure, some have non-intuitive names, and

we want to fix those. Please send bugreports.

others may have surprising effects.  The more examples, the better.
Not necessarily in the manual, of course, but I really wish to have
examples for *all* properties.

a lot of properties are there just because it is awkward and more work to put them on the C++ side. They're not all supposed to be useful.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com