Half open hihat symbol

From: Pete Stieber
Subject: Half open hihat symbol
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:49:08 -0800

I've used lilypond for a while and this is my first post. Before I start
asking a bunch of questions I just want to state my appreciation for this
package. Lilypond combined with Audacity and Timidity++ have helped revive
my interest in music and in particular drumming. I am an electrical engineer
by trade and send most of my time developing software in C++ so I really
appreciate all of you efforts. So a huge thanks to everyone who has
contributed to lilypond in any way.

I'm used to a symbol in drum set notation for a half open hi-hat that I
can't seem to find in lilypond. It consists of the symbol used to indicate
an open hi-hat (scripts.open ?) with a hyphen through it.

Am I missing something in the docs (I'm using 2.7.38), or does someone have
a trick for implementing such a symbol?

Thanks again for a great package,
Pete