Re: Guitar notation

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: Guitar notation
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:31:10 +0100

Ok  one more question...
Why is there less space between chord name and diagram in the G chords, that there is in the other chords.... when it now is specified with the following code? As I see it it also is in C an B.... that meens every second line.... any idea?

 \with{\override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-1.2 . 8.0)}
 \lyricmode {

If you remove that line, you will notice that the chord names
are printed just edge to edge with the fret diagrams.
I added this setting to get some space above the fret
diagrams. Modify the second number (8.0) if you want
some other distance. Read more in "Vertical spacing"
in the manual.