gregorian chant notation

From: Elie Roux
Subject: gregorian chant notation
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:53:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm a french student working on Gregorian chant as a student project.
With a french monk I have elaborated a fast way to note Gregorian chant,
and I would like to know what you think of it, and if it would be
possible to integrate it in Lilypond.

Every detail is in a document I have written :
http://omega.enstb.org/eroux/notation_en.pdf

In fact the document is not in its final version, there are certainly
english faults, small details that are not clear, and illustrations
missing, but the main is here.

Thanks by advance of every comment, remark and proposition,
--
Elie Roux